Alena has turned 18 and she or he determined to run away from residence! There shall be an Adventure awaiting her in the brand new city; she is going to make new buddies, as effectively as enemies, and she is going to uncover new locations and experiences.
18 new H scenes
Gracie scenes added
Loren and Male cashier scenes added
The newest public update 0.2.9. This is a small update with about 200 renders.
added the choice to entry the H scenes with Lara when she’s dom.
Bug fastened and enhancements
Added 3 new scenes
Bug repair – Energy wasn’t taken when leaving to Loren’s place.
Bug repair – Energy wasn’t taken when inviting Alex to Loren’s room.
5 new scenes in Alena’s room with the Male Cashier
2 new scenes in Alena’s room with Lara (female cashier) when Alena is dom
WIP Options firstly of the game at the moment are unclickable
Changed how supporter’s mode is activated.
4 new scenes at Loren’s room with Alex
Cheat desk system fastened
100 new renders
Added 4 scenes in Loren’s room with Alex
Bug repair in one in every of the scenes.
Game stats reset bug fastened
4 scenes in Loren’s room with Lara (The female cashier)
Cheat desk added (Patreon entry solely)
Android model added
Game teleports the person to highschool when attempting to work and sticks there
Game lingers pictures from scenes even after leaving these scenes
Phone invoice cost error
Female Cashier (Lara) – Talking to her at the shop takes much less power now.
Extra scenes now are for supporters solely
Implemented a “Not Seen” notifier dot on and inside Extra scenes tab for not seen scenes.
New music added for additional scenes.
Studying now consumes 2 power factors.
Phone notifications added for when it is time to pay the invoice/sim card is off.
600+ Renders in whole
6 New scenes with Loren in her room the place you possibly can select her outfit (solely 2 outfits for now)
3 New scenes with Loren on the Park at night time
numerous different minor scenes the place you seduce Loren in her room.
New character launched (Gracie) along with her personal path
You can now research at residence to boost mind
Class attendance wasn’t elevating mind.
Some screens pictures have been clinging after closing.
Other minor fixes.
5 New scenes:
3 new scenes added with Zelda
2 new scenes added with the male cashier (one in every of them has 3 poses choices)
210+ new renders in whole
Secondary objective set: spoil some folks lives!
Loren scene scissoring with Alena wasn’t viewable
Cashier scene dialogue wasn’t full
Room Button was misbehaving
Changed Zelda font colour.
– Game objective set: Make sufficient cash to establish a restaurant in town with Loren.
– 4 new sex scene added (3 with Loren, 1 with girl cashier.)
– 4 new locations added (Loren’s room, School cafeteria, Teachers lounge (wip), Tennis area (wip))
– Jump begin to free-mode applied.
– Player weekly increase ($50) is now available in Alena’s room. (4 weeks max).
– Find misplaced cash within the park (randomly generated, in two spots, with 20% probability, $10-$15 worth).
– Alt path to deliver up the strapon topic (Talk to Loren)
– Added room shortcut for many screens.
– Night map was trying terrible
– Sim card was billed even earlier than shopping for it
– Loren date was playable greater than as soon as
– Asking about Matt resets the working days counter
– Girl cashier associated bug.
– Default beginning cash is modified from 0 to 25
– Default beginning power is modified from 0 to three
– Sleep now has a 50% probability of recovering 2 factors, 30% probability of recovering 3, and 20% probability of recovering 5.
– Scene counter eliminated for now.
– This update got here in with greater than 120 renders.
– Loren Path prolonged.
– Phone is now usable to name Loren.
– Alex Path prolonged
– No new sex scenes
– 1 new therapeutic massage scene added
– 1 new foot licking scene added.
– 1 new date scene added.
– Female cashier dom path fastened
– Spelling errors fastened
– Music set off fastened when Alena meets Loren for the primary time within the restaurant.
– WIP paths at the moment are disabled to keep away from confusion
– Scene counter is now fastened
– Files dimension lowered/optimized
– New hover cursor added for picks/buttons
– Phone background modified
– Patreon button and itch.io button added to foremost menu and game menu
Options menu restored
Ability to skip
Rollback is restored (solely earlier than the free mode)
Free mode applied.
First 6 new character paths have been applied. (Loren’s path continues to be wip!)
New 19 scenes applied.
Ability to work on the La-Pizza restaurant has been applied.
New locations have been launched, Park and Store.
The game menu has been refined.
Minor renders have been fastened.
Many minor bugs have been fastened.