What sort of bureaucrat are you?
Don’t grind! There is just not a single second of grinding. You’re a fairly high-ranking official of the group that runs all the pieces – you do not want cash. Your phrase is best than cash. There’s a motive some people attempt to bribe you with sex and never fats stacks of money.
Choose your traits! Are you a schizophrenic empath? A paranoid bureaucratic genius? A nihilistic manipulator? Try and do your job. Endure your horrible empire. Serve the God Emperor. Meet attention-grabbing ladies – and fuck them.
Or simply do your job and play literal Bureaucracy Simulator. You can try this. The sex is non-compulsory.
- Initial demo release
- 3 h-scenes
- Approximately 1 hour of content
-just kidding, this can be a porn game. But it does have lots of phrases for the genre. I hope I discovered a superb steadiness.
- In the far darkness of the grim future: “Battlemace 69,000” . . .
- Run round and confer with individuals. There’s no cash, no affection meter, no grind – simply dialogue and a few choices. How you percieve a state of affairs and what you possibly can say is influenced by the traits you select – the totally different trait combos share main story beats, however the tone and potential resolution to every scene may be wildly different.
- Resolve disputes: confer with people, study in regards to the problem, settle for or reject ‘bribes’, then make your resolution.
- Meet random individuals. Learn their story. Commiserate in regards to the distress of residing within the Imperium. Bang them?
- Help individuals. Hurt individuals. Get concerned in side-stories that far exceed the duty of your job.
- Approximately 1 hour of content.
- More areas, extra individuals. The core of this game is operating round and fixing disputes/assembly bizarre people, so selection is life. I actually have lots of plans. The Imperium is a giant place.
- A Death Corps of Krijg guardswoman that may’t perform in human society. The dozen different noble homes of Crescyt and the bribery they’re prepared to resort to get in your favor. Beltline employees, haughty imperial adepts, gutter-trash gungirls, PDF troopers, different nuns (big vendor, I believe), a mechanicum repairer, a choir member within the native chapel, and on and on.
- Travel locations! There’s a really apparent rail line main out of the City for a motive. Go to the planetary map, see farms and villages and Emperor is aware of what else.
- Leave the planet. That’s the large one. That’s the long-term objective. And after that? We’re speaking tau, warzones, pirates, elves, feudal worlds – each conceivable situation that a mid-level bureaucrat received’t get immediately killed in.
- I really like scripting this. I’ve been nerding out over this lore for a very long time. The sky is not even the restrict – we have now spaceships.