«Inner Empire» is a Text-based narrative role-playing game in a improbable setting impressed by historical civilizations.
Let’s give the phrase to the protagonist:
«I’m not a selected one, not a particular, not a savior. Just an strange girl of flesh and blood. The world round me is altering. The time of bronze is passing. The time of iron is coming. Only the blood they shed stays the identical. Red. Something new is rising to shake off the outdated right into a void. But who provides a shit? All I care about is the tough state of affairs I discover myself in…»
Thread Updated: 2022.09.15
Release Date: 2022.09.15
Developer: Defiant Explorer Patreon
Version: Ch. 1
OS: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Initial release. At the second, the prologue and the primary chapter are prepared.
In numbers: 181k phrases, 900+ passages, 1400+ links. That does not let you know a lot? Okay, 950+ variables accountable just for dialogue adjustments or, in less complicated phrases, 950+ selections. With a number of hundred different variables, the entire variety of selections is even larger. The game remembers nearly each action you’re taking. Don’t be shocked if a few of your selections change into penalties that catch up and chunk you within the ass later.
1. No repetitive stuff. All scenes, conditions, and dialogues are distinctive and never repeated. All of them.
2. Developed dialogue system. You select each line of the protagonist, and the NPCs react particularly to them.
3. Your selections matter. Mostly.
4. Simple, however pretty versatile role-playing system that does not encourage metagaming or save-load scamming.
5. You play as an attractive chick. What? I believe that is a very important function.
6. Explicit sex scenes. Always non-compulsory or avoidable. For realism and immersion functions solely, after all. The story does not revolve round them, however they’re right here. Waiting for you. In the darkish.
7. Emphasis on social interactions and dialogues. No Combat system. The violence by itself is greater than current.
8. Written in my lovely damaged English. Ah ah ah. Don’t complain. Just do not.
9. Viewer discretion suggested. The game isn’t shy about citing delicate matters. Yeah, these savages…
I do not suggest downloading the model with activated cheats. The game is satisfactory by any construct, and a few seemingly dangerous outcomes can have fascinating penalties in the long run. In different phrases, so long as the protagonist is alive, all the pieces is positive. Cheats aren’t essential to play comfortably; furthermore, they’ll disrupt immersion. But that is your selection.