“We all have a little darkness inside of us.” It’s at all times so straightforward to bury secrets and techniques in small cities. Especially when the authority turns a blind eye. Just as you moved again to your childhood city, an unlucky chain of occasions leads you to a sequence of mysterious instances buried away by the locals. Your pals appear simply as clueless as you’re … Or are they? Guided by solely the vaguest clues and intuition, your activity is to seek out the lacking items of weird instances that appear to contain an increasing number of folks as you go alongside. As time progresses, it’s essential to select: Either to remain ignorant, take pleasure in your final 12 months of High School blissfully and hope for the very best, or dive head-first into detective mode and claw your method out.
- A fresh route is added to the predominant storyline
that significantly diverges from the prevailing routes.
- 3 new CG’s by SydusArts.
- Sumire’s route will be entered by declining to be part of the Occult Club in scene 2.
- Dream sequence added originally as a selection.
- Shizuyo’s route now replaces Chiharu’s route because the free game. We felt she finest represented the authentic imaginative and prescient of Missing Time.
- A ninth different ending is added
after Chiharu’s dying in Chapter 1. The game will robotically enter this ending after you discovered Chiharu’s CG within the Storage Room.
- 3 new CG’s.
- 2 new characters (with sprites!)
- Visible timed mechanics have been eliminated and changed with [Wait] choice.
Secret timer occasions nonetheless work as regular