Thread Updated: 2022-09-10
Release Date: 2022-07-23
Developer: Olob Studios
- There is now a non-VR construct.
- Added hair, and so the possibility to take the hood off.
- Upgraded pores and skin shader to look slightly nicer – subsurface scattering and possibly another issues I do not know a lot about.
- Added Facial flinches.
- Added random occasional refined Facial expressions.
- Added sound (simply driving crop impacts for now).
- Impact collision (i.e. crop freezing close to pores and skin floor) now defaults to off for VR. It nonetheless defaults on in NonVR, the place it “feels” higher.
- Dialogue-heavy healthful BDSM and interactive sex
- Perfect 90FPS on Valve Index with e.g. 1660 and seventh gen i5
- Non-VR additionally supported (however “VR-first”)
- Free demo now, one-time full model buy sometime, subscription by no means
Sadisfy is a BDSM porn game, as lifelike as doable within the locations that depend most, designed for VR. The overriding purpose is to “Just Work”: to be polished and straightforward to make use of, with minimal complexity and frustration. It will intention to supply lifelike interactive physics for the enjoyable stuff, whereas doing modifications of place/state of affairs/gear via easy UI buttons. The sex is greater than canned animation loops: you’ll give you the chance to seize and control the related elements of your associate’s physique. Kneeling facefuck is already excellent, precise sex coming quickly.
There will probably be a Sandbox mode, however the true meat will probably be a system of dialogue and feelings, meaning to replicate an actual BDSM session. The dialogue will combine with sex and the usage of toys; there’ll at roughly all instances be issues you possibly can say, and bodily actions you possibly can take (e.g. flogging, fucking, making use of/eradicating restraints) that can advance the scene. The environment is supposed to be healthful: your AI associate, “Sadie”, is an enthusiastic participant whom you might be making an attempt to hold joyful. Any lower than healthful eventualities will occur inside that context, as consensual BDSM classes. (Admittedly this gentler aspect doesn’t but come via in the present demo).
I ultimately wish to promote a full model as a standard one-time buy. I don’t plan to make use of the “development heaven” subscribe-for-monthly-updates mannequin. (And releases could also be a lot much less frequent than month-to-month). I would possibly nonetheless use Patreon as a one-time buy storefront, although, so don’t get mad for those who someday see a Patreon link!
Performance on non-god-tier hardware is a should as a result of I don’t have god-tier hardware. No SadisfyVR construct ought to ever drop under 90FPS on a Valve Index operating on a 1660 with an analogous high quality CPU. Hopefully eventual Quest2 assist, however haven’t investigated that but.
Planned work for future demo releases:
A scene with extra complicated dialogue, penis (ultimately with controller monitoring, and handy orientation with a targetted orifice), vagina, in-game GUI to allow altering place/furnishings
Ongoing gradual additions: extra toys, extra BDSM clothes/restraints, some BDSM furnishings, extra dialogue/eventualities, extra sex positions. By the time these additions are the majority of the remaining work, I’ll change to releasing a paid model, the place one buy will get you all way forward for these additions.