The fundamental plot is that Emma, our essential character, slowly discovers her exhibitionist aspect via a sequence of adventures.
Navigate her adventures, keep away from discovery, hold observe of her concern and her pleasure and guarantee she has a profitable… mission.
- Fixed the bug the place you may get caught in a automotive on the retailers occasion.
- Added fog to maps
- Split the town in two
- Added hints to the place to go as soon as in metropolis initially
- Fixed longstanding chapter 1 textual content cutoffs
PLEASE NOTE: Backup your newest place by saving IN EMMA’S HOUSE earlier than putting in.
The metropolis map has been modified and you would possibly get unpredictable outcomes loading in metropolis map.
- New visual results, water, reflections
- Fixes to some locations not blocking once they ought to
- Improvements to wording in locations
- Rebuild of many shadow and lightweight maps to enhance visual look
- Shrinkage of file dimension of some pictures
- Fix of vary error from 0.4.1 (I hope)
- Name modifications shade
- Massive revamp of textual content. I did not like a few of my lazy writing so I improved it.
- A pair of recent sub quests.
- Some basic QOL fixes
- Gauges now principally disappear when you’re in a scene.
- People cease transferring if you’re in a scene or menu.
- Some holes in scenary patched.
- Some enhancements on logic and balancing.
- Fixed Range Error bug
- New scenes. Lots of recent scenes (about 15 whole), going down in new metropolis space.
- Sister plot began.
- New hub space to discover, and transcend.
- New patron menu choices
- New graphics and renders and such.
Version 0.2: Bug fixes for 0.1. Fixed problem with fail display not showing. Made it a bit extra forgiving by way of fail situations. Fixed weirdness round detection. Fixed some message cutoffs, added windows for Emma textual content. Made it a smaller download.
Version 0.1: A fundamental introductory degree to check the ideas and make certain the whole lot works, however it ought to provide you with some thought of the essential premise.